To impart the vision and mission the institute itself evolved the following objectives:
- To develop skills and competencies of students in agricultural science and management.
- To equip the farming and it’s service sector to professionalize their management for better tomorrow.
- To empower the farm science and technology operators for sustainable and profitable processes with improved decision making skills and competence of practical solutions.
- To establish educational facilities to prepare young people for careers in agricultural establishments and related fields.
- To provide new agricultural management tools with knowledge and theories through practically designed problem-solving learning opportunities.
- Empower with knowledge and skill to excel in agri enterprises with creativity and commitment.
- To engage with MNC’s, Govt and other organisations for their participation in developing appropriate training methods for their need.
- Specific short term programs, both customized and generic, will also be provided to ensure ready managerial pool for their need.
In pursuit of its vision and mission the institute will:
- Train the fresh agricultural/biological science graduates with management knowledge and competencies appropriate for governance and development of resources, enterprises, and institutions meant for agricultural communities.
- Using transformative in its approach with a focus on over all issues in agricultural science and technology handling.
- Empower with excellence, creativity, intelligence, and commitment in handling agri-enterprises.
- Encourage practical academic mechanisms in decision making even while experimenting with new paradigms.