As the course is planned for a complete residential training, fully furnished hostel facilities will be provided. The present hostel supports 120 students, with a separate provision for female candidates.
Hostel Accommodation will be provided for all the students for the course duration.
- Separate hostel for Boys and Girls.
- Hostel facilities are on sharing basis, 2 or 4 students per room depending upon the size of the room.
- Hostel accommodation is supported by wardens round the clock.
- Hostel facilities available only on course duration basis.
- Hostel fee is collected before the commencement of the course.
Mess is with attached kitchen to serve the nutritious and hygienic food.
A full time warden is available in the hostel. The duty of the warden will be to ensure students are looked after as per the rules of the hostel
Doctor is available on call round the clock. All the students during their admission to the hostel should submit their medical fitness certificate.
Note: No refund on any circumstance once payment is made for hostel accommodation.